This Policy applies to all personal information (Personal Data) you provide to us or collect about you. Please DO NOT provide any Personal Data to us if you do not accept this Policy.
We may also require you to accept this Policy when you contact, interact, transact or deal with us or when you access and use our websites, applications, or services. If you notify us that you do not accept this Policy, we may not establish a relationship with you or provide products and services you need from us.
2. Personal Data
Personal Data refers to data used to uniquely identify a natural person to which Sin Hong Group has or is likely to have access.
2.1 What Personal Data We Collect
The Personal Data we collect depends on the purposes we require and what you have chosen to provide. It may include your name, address, contact information (e.g., telephone number and email address), identification number, photograph, video, CCTV footage, and any other information that may identify you or be personal to you.
2.2 How We Collect Your Personal Data
We generally collect your Personal Data through the following methods or channels:
- When you register an account with us through our websites or applications;
- When you use our services or enter into transactions with us (or express interest in doing so);
- When you transact with us, contact us or request that we contact you through various communication channels, for example, through messenger platforms, face-to-face meetings, telephone calls, emails, fax, and letters;
- When we record CCTV footage while you are within our premises;
- When Sin Hong Group or our representatives take photographs or videos of you during events hosted by us;
- When you subscribe to our mailing lists;
- When we seek information about you and receive your Personal Data in connection with your relationship with us, for example, if you are a customer, investor, or shareholder; or
- When you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reason.
If you do not wish to accept cookies from us, you can block or deactivate them by changing the settings on your web browser. However, please be aware that blocking or deactivating the cookies may, among other things, affect the quality of your user experience on our website.
Our primary purpose in collecting Personal Data is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience.
3.1 How We Use Your Personal Data
We used the Personal Data and shared it with third parties include but are not limited to:
- Providing goods and services to you;
- Verifying your identity;
- Processing payment or credit transactions;
- Responding to, handling, and processing your queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback;
- Managing your relationship with us;
- Managing the security of our premises, facilities, and technology infrastructure;
- Complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or assisting in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental or regulatory authority;
- Transmitting to any unaffiliated third parties, including our third party service providers and agents, and relevant governmental or regulatory authorities, whether in Singapore or abroad, for the purposes as mentioned above; and
- Any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
3.2 Who We Disclose Your Personal Data To
We may disclose your personal data:
- When disclosure is necessary for performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of goods and services requested by you;
- To third party service providers, agents, and other organisations that we conduct joint marketing and cross-promotions with; or
- To regulatory authorities and public agencies.
We may also collect, use, disclose and process your personal data for other purposes, without your knowledge or consent, where this is required or permitted by law.
4. Your Rights
You enjoy certain rights at law concerning your Personal Data that we hold or control. These rights include:
- Withdrawal of consent: you may withdraw consent for our use of your Personal Data.
- Correction: you may request that any incomplete or inaccurate data that we hold or control be corrected.
- Access: you may ask if we hold or control your Personal Data, and if we are, you can request access or a copy of such data.
If you wish to exercise your rights, you may contact us to do so (please refer to Clause 7 “Contact us”). We may require that you submit certain forms or provide certain information to process your request. Where permitted by law, we may charge you a fee to process your request. We may also be permitted under applicable laws to refuse a request.
We retain Personal Data for as long as the purpose for which the data we collected exists. After that, we will destroy or delete the information or remove the association between you and the data unless otherwise required by law, accounting, or business requirements.
7. Contact us
You may contact our Data Protection Officer via the contact below if you have any inquiries or feedback on our Personal Data Protection Policies and procedures or wish to make any request.
Contact No.: +65 6265 1555
Email Address: DPO@SINHONG.COM
Effective Date: 1 August 2021
Last Updated: 1 August 2021